The Notice of Home-Based Education in a Private School is provided for those beginning homeschooling. If you'd like to postpone your child's compulsory attendance, use the Notice of Opt Out of School Enrollment instead.

Looking for more information about your state's homeschool laws? Check out Part 1 of our Alabama law series.