Charting our course, enjoying the journey!
Whether you choose to homeschool your teen for a year or two—or all the way through—it’s a big, yet often rewarding undertaking. Let us come alongside and reassure you that you *can* do this and suggest ways you can help your teen discover their strengths and grow towards becoming a caring, engaged, responsible adult. Where do you need support? Feel free to jump in below:
- Considering Homeschooling My Teen
- How Do I Plan My Teen’s High School Journey?
- Which Electives and Extracurriculars Should My Teen Do?
- What Do I Need to Know About Testing My High Schooler?
- What About My Teen’s Transcript, Grading, and Recordkeeping?
- Career Counseling: Exploring Jobs, Trade Schools, Colleges and Military Options
- My Teen’s Step-by-Step College Entrance Guide
Make it easy with HSLDA’s Transcript Service!
Create, store, and print your student‘s high school transcript—professional formatting, automatic GPA calculation, and 24/7 online access