Charting our course, enjoying the journey!
Whether you choose to homeschool your teen for a year or two—or all the way through—it’s a big, yet often rewarding undertaking. Let us come alongside and reassure you that you can do this and suggest ways you can help your teen discover their strengths and grow towards becoming a caring, engaged, responsible adult. Where do you need support? Feel free to jump in below:
- Considering Homeschooling My Teen
- How Do I Plan My Teen’s High School Journey?
- Which Electives and Extracurriculars Should My Teen Do?
- What Do I Need to Know About Testing My High Schooler?
- What About My Teen’s Transcript, Grading, and Recordkeeping?
- Career Counseling: Exploring Jobs, Trade Schools, Colleges and Military Options
- My Teen’s Step-by-Step College Entrance Guide
Make it easy with HSLDA’s Transcript Service!
Create, store, and print your student‘s high school transcript—professional formatting, automatic GPA calculation, and 24/7 online access