Submit/Update Group Contact Information
There are two ways to provide your group contact information to HSLDA, and both are important. Adding your group to our support group directory will make it easier for homeschool families to find you. And providing your groupï¿½s most current contact information to HSLDA’s Group Services will help us better serve you! Here’s how to do both.
List your group (or update listing) in the support group directory:
The HSLDA website has more than 2.5 million visitors each year, and our office receives thousands of calls. We encourage the families who contact us to connect with a local homeschool group as well as their state or regional organization. By listing your group in our online support group directory (and keeping your listing current), you make it easier for these families to find you.
- To list your group, submit our group listing form. It requests your group’s name, website, and other contact info. You can also include other helpful information about your group, such as services or curriculum offered, meeting information, and more!
- If your group is already listed, please take a moment to verify your contact information and website link and to make any updates.
- Please allow 5–10 business days for new listings or changes to take effect.
Who is your group’s contact?
Please make sure to check your email regularly and respond to the inquiries you receive. Many new homeschoolers are eager to contact a group they find in our support group directory, but can be discouraged if no one responds to their messages. If you are unable to fulfill this important job for your group, consider delegating the responsibility to someone else. Thank you!
Provide current contact information to HSLDA:
The contact information you provide to HSLDA for internal purposes does not have to be the same as what appears in your support group directory listing. We do not sell, share, or publish this internal contact information; HSLDA uses the email address you provide to send you leadership news.
- Go to your group’s organizational information page. (You will need to log in.)
- Verify that your group’s contact information is correct.
- At the very least, we ask you to provide the direct phone number and email address of your group’s HSLDA liaison. We encourage you to also provide the names and email addresses of all your group’s officers so they can receive leadership news from us. Providing several contacts ensures that information you need from HSLDA reaches your team.
For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions about the Discount Group program.
HSLDA provides the support group directory as a courtesy to our website visitors. Inclusion of a group does not constitute HSLDA endorsement of the group; parents are encouraged to research the philosophy and practices of any group considered. For the purpose of this listing and for our Group Services programs, a state or local homeschool group is a group, co-op, program, or other organization which exists expressly to provide “in-person” support, activities, information, and/or encouragement such as support group meetings, co-ops, field trips, sports programs, curriculum fairs, etc., for homeschooling families. Homeschool service providers, social media groups, email lists, website-only groups, and other homeschool network resources are listed separately under National Vendors/Homeschool Networks.