Who Is This Webinar For?
- Are you jumping into homeschooling for the first time—and on a budget?
- Or maybe you have no budget! Wondering how you can afford textbooks, workbooks, science equipment, and school supplies?
- What about music or art lessons, or classes with a homeschool co-op?
If any of these questions resonate with you, join curriculum expert Cathy Duffy, frugal homeschool mom Stacy Leemkuil, and HSLDA PreK–8 Educational Consultant Vicki Bentley. In this webinar, they're coming alongside public school-just-turned-homeschool mom, Sandra Kim, to help answer her questions and reassure her that she can help her children thrive through homeschooling, even when finances are tight!
Some Topics Covered
- What basics do I need for setting up my child’s homeschool?
- Where can I find inexpensive—or even free—homeschool curriculum?
- I have 3 kids at different ages and grades—how can I save money while homeschooling them?
- If I’m using the library and other free resources to build my own curriculum, how do I grade assignments?
- What are creative ways to provide my child with help for advanced subjects, or enrichment opportunities like music and art lessons?
- And more!