In this 45-minute recorded workshop, you can learn more about finding free and inexpensive curriculum options, teaching multiple ages and grades, covering advanced subjects, and more!
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Are you jumping into homeschooling for the first time—and on a budget?
- Wondering how you can afford textbooks, workbooks, science equipment, and school supplies?
- Thinking about the cost of music lessons, math tutoring, or classes with a homeschool co-op?
If any of these questions resonate with you, join curriculum expert Cathy Duffy, frugal homeschool mom Stacy Leemkuil, and HSLDA PreK–8 Educational Consultant Vicki Bentley. In this webinar, they coming alongside public-school-turned-homeschool mom, Sandra Kim, to help answer her questions and reassure her that she can help her children thrive through homeschooling, even when finances are tight!
Some Topics We Cover
- What basics do I need for setting up my child’s homeschool?
- Where can I find inexpensive—or even free—homeschool curriculum?
- I have kids at different ages and grades—how can I save money while homeschooling them?
- What are creative ways to provide tutoring or enrichment opportunities (like music and art lessons) for my child?
- And more!