Below are a few of the many resources* available to help your family homeschool in a way that is both affordable and effective!
Free Homeschool Curricula
- Khan Academy—Free interactive online lessons for all ages, with an emphasis on math and science.
- Curriki—Free curated lessons for K–12. Customize lessons for your children and hear from others what is working for them.
- Easy Peasy All-In-One Homeschool—Free online Christian homeschool curriculum for PreK–12.
- Homeschool Curriculum Free for Shipping—This is a Facebook group dedicated to connecting those who have curriculum to donate with those in need. You can exchange curriculum for only the cost of shipping the materials.
- Home Ed Expert—Helps homeschooling families find curricula and resources that suit their goals, teaching/learning styles, and unique needs.
- HomeEdShopper—A free service to help you find the best prices on new and used curriculum for your children.
- Free Homeschool Deals—Find freebies, deals, and coupons for homeschooling resources.
Discounted Homeschool Curricula and Materials
- Homeschool Curriculum Marketplace—This is one of several public Facebook groups where homeschooling families can buy and sell discounted used curriculum.
- Homeschool Classifieds—Buy or sell new/used homeschool curriculum.
- Get Textbooks—Instantly compare the price of a schoolbook from every online seller to save up to 90% on book purchases.
- Notebooks for Students and PCs for People—Find refurbished computers and other helpful technology.
Practical Resources and Encouraging Content to Equip You with Confidence
Our educational consultants have created a super-helpful and encouraging collection of homeschooling tips, tools, and how-tos for you—from starting strong to what to teach to high school to special needs.
Plus, check out our Webinars & Workshops to sign up for upcoming, live sessions or
to browse our recording archives. These free, 45-minute workshops tap the knowledge of seasoned HSLDA staff, experts, and homeschool veterans to answer questions from the perspective of a first-time homeschooler. Whatever your questions about homeschooling,
we encourage you to check them out and be equipped to homeschool at your best.
* Please note: listing does not represent an endorsement.