If you'd like to homeschool in the state of New Hampshire, you'll need to file a notice of intent when you begin your homeschool, and a notice of completion when you cease. HSLDA members can use these forms as instructed below.

Looking for more information about your state's homeschool laws? Check out Part 1 of our New Hampshire law series.