Give your kids the gift of music with online lessons from the MakingMusicFun.net Piano Academy, perfect for beginner-intermediate students ages 6–12.
Your kids will learn more than songs. They’ll become smarter, confident, well-rounded musicians!
How it works:
Your family will have unlimited access to the following resources:
- 100+ video piano lessons that students can complete at their own pace (typically one lesson per week).
- 5 printable piano books.
- 10 adorable popsicle stick theater productions that teach kids about famous composers.
- 2 music theory arcade games that turn learning into playtime.
Save time. Save money. Learn faster with our proven, kid-centered, confidence-building method.
Through the weekly lessons, your kids will:
- Learn to read music notes, count rhythms and maintain a steady beat, and music terms.
- Learn about famous composers.
- Complete music theory worksheets and play games that drill essential skills.
- Practice piano finger technique and proper posture.
- Receive music certificates that reward the completion of each level.
Ready to get started?
HSLDA members can subscribe for only $14.40 per month for the whole family (20% off)!
Want to check it out before purchasing? You can sign up for a limited, free trial with the MakingMusicFun.net Piano Academy and see for yourself how learning music can be fun for your kids (and you)!
When you are ready, you can upgrade to a full account.