Do you have a child who struggles with reading, writing, and spelling? Lexercise Basic Therapy can help. It consists of:
- Weekly Lessons: Interactive online lessons with a virtual literacy therapist
- Daily Practice: Intensive online games, plus hands-on activities
- Structured Literacy (Orton-Gillingham curriculum) at an affordable price
- Self-paced lessons on your schedule
- A therapist available to answer your questions
- Rapid gains for ages 6 and up
- Money back guarantee + $10
The normal price is $150/month, but HSLDA members get it for 40% off! Sign up at Lexercise using your HSLDA member ID.
Need more background?
- See what other homeschool parents have to say about Lexercise.
- Screen your child for a reading, writing, or spelling problem for free.
Over 100,000 parents have trusted Lexercise to identify and treat dyslexia and other learning difficulties.