Watch this 45-minute recorded workshop on course credits, career counseling, transcripts, diplomas, and more!
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Are you jumping into homeschooling for the first time—with a high school student?
- Wondering about legal requirements, course credits, staying on track for graduation, or transcripts and a diploma?
- Worried about how to teach your teen algebra or trigonometry or literature?
If any of these questions resonate with you, join three veteran homeschool parents—HSLDA High School Consultant Carol Becker and HSLDA Senior Counsel Darren Jones, and HSLDA Senior Counsel Mike Donnelly—as they come alongside a public school-just-turned-homeschool mom, Sandra Kim, to answer these questions about homeschooling through high school—and more!
Some Topics We Cover
- Choosing curriculum
- Transitioning from public school to homeschooling
- Transferring back into the public school in the future
- Dual enrollment
- Transcripts and diplomas
- Teaching more difficult subjects
- And more!