Who Is This Webinar For?
Curious about homeschooling as an option for your kids? Are you wondering . . . How much time does it really take? What does it look like? Can I do a good job? What about socialization?
Do any of these questions resonate with you? If so, we invite you to join us in this honest, tell-it-like-it-is conversation with three experienced homeschooling moms: HSLDA educational consultants Vicki Bentley and Rochelle Matthews-Somerville, PhD, and our host Sandra Kim, a former-public-school-turned-homeschooling-mom.
Some Topics We Cover
- Am I qualified to teach my kids?
- If I work full-time, is homeschooling even possible?
- Finding a routine that works for my family
- Pros and cons of homeschooling
- Helping my child love learning!
- Will my child be able to get into college and get a job?