Who Is This Webinar For?
Bring your top questions about homeschooling and get down-to-earth answers in this live webinar!
Some Topics We Cover
- Am I qualified to teach my kids?
- If I work full-time, is homeschooling even possible?
- Finding a routine that works for my family
- Pros and cons of homeschooling
- Helping my child love learning!
- Will my child be able to get into college and get a job?
Workshop will stream live on Aug. 11 at 7:00 p.m. ET. (We’ll email you a link to the recording after the event.)
Meet the Speakers
- Rochelle Matthews-Somerville, PhD, HSLDA Special Needs and High School Consultant, Team Leader, Homeschool Mom to Seven
- Vicki Bentley, HSLDA Education Consultant, Veteran Homeschool Mom
About This Webinar Series
Searching for educational alternatives that could work for your entire family? If you think homeschooling might be your family’s best option right now, our live & recorded webinars are for you!
HSLDA is the largest homeschooling organization in the US. We have worked to advance and protect homeschooling freedom in all 50 states and territories since 1983.
Let us show you the ropes and what to expect if you’re making the transition from public school to homeschooling. You can do it, and we’re here to help!
Check out all of HSLDA’s upcoming webinars and and recorded events at hslda.org/webinars.