Scholarship for First-Time Attendees
Thanks to the generosity of Classical Conversations, we are excited to offer $1,000 scholarships to offset the cost of registration and travel for 25 first-time attendees of the National Leaders Conference. We look forward to having one of our best conferences ever this year, and we don’t want financial restrictions to hold anyone back. Please apply today or send this information to a first-time attendee you know!
- You must be a first-time attendee (never have attended an HSLDA National Leaders Conference before).
- A letter of verification must be provided to HSLDA. Depending on the governance of your group, the letter may be written by the president, the CEO, or another person in leadership. The letter must state that
- the applicant is a current board member or is in another position of leadership in a nonprofit homeschool organization or group,
- it would benefit the organization for the applicant to attend the conference, and
- the applicant needs financial assistance in order to attend.
- In addition to providing the letter of verification, you must submit the application form (available here).
- You must attend the conference in person. Scholarships are not available for the conference’s hybrid option.
- Scholarship recipients must stay at the conference hotel, the Marriott Cincinnati Airport.
Applications must be submitted by July 16, 2021
Questions? Contact Chloe McGuigan at 540-338-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.