Who Is This Webinar For?
Have you decided that homeschooling is the best option for your kids right now? So, now what? Are you wondering . . . What do I need to do first? How do I choose curriculum? Do I have to follow the public school’s schedule?
If these questions resonate with you, we invite you to join us in this practical, eye-opening webinar about how to begin your homeschooling journey.
You’ll learn some simple steps for starting strong and and hear frank, experienced advice from HSLDA Educational Consultants/homeschooling moms Vicki Bentley and Rochelle Matthews-Somerville, PhD, along with our host Sandra Kim, a former-public-school-turned-homeschooling-mom.
What do you want to know about beginning to homeschool? In this recorded webinar, we answered questions from real homeschoolers, just like you!
Some Topics We Cover
- Where do I start? And how do I find community?
- What do I teach? How do I choose curriculum? Build a daily schedule?
- Wait?! How many kinds of learning styles are there?! Tell me more!
- Can I homeschool if I’m a single parent?
- How do I balance work and homeschooling?