In this free 50-minute recorded workshop, you'll learn more about starting to homeschool midyear!
Who Is This Webinar For?
- “Is it too late to start homeschooling now?”
- “Can I pull my child out of public school midyear? How do I do this?”
- “How can I pick up where the school left off?”
If any of these questions resonate with you, join our panelists, HSLDA Educational Consultant Dr. Rochelle Matthews-Somerville and HSLDA attorney Darren Jones, together with former public school mom, Sandra Kim, as they give you the real scoop and tell you step-by-step how to start homeschooling right now. New to homeschooling, Sandra works full-time and still manages to homeschool her three kids ages 7, 9, and 12. She'll share her experience (failures and all) so far.
Some Topics We’ll Cover
- Starting midyear doesn't mean you are behind!
- I'm not a teacher! I work full-time! I have no time for this! (FYI: You can still do it!)
- Is this legal? Can I start right away?
- Will this be expensive?
- What about testing? Do we have to test?
- Switching from traditional school to homeschooling is a paradigm shift:
- What is it like having my kids home all the time?
- Is homeschooling really that efficient?
- How much freedom and flexibility do we really have?