Who Is This Webinar For?
- “Why should I go to a homeschool conference? What’s in it for me?”
- “Should attending a homeschool conference be a family outing? Why or why not?”
- “What’ s the best order to do things in: start with a workshop, the vendor hall, or the main session first? What should be second? And third?”
Does this resonate with you? If so, check out this free recorded webinar!
Our panelists include Anne Miller and Erin Eskew. They bring a wealth of experience and helpful insights that will help you get the most out of any homeschool conference!
Not only is Anne a seasoned homeschool mom of eight graduates, but she’s also the longtime president and executive director of the statewide Home Educators of Virginia. She’s helped launch numerous training and mentoring events for homeschooling parents and leaders.
As a homeschool graduate, military spouse, journalist, and blogger, Erin is homeschooling her own four active boys.
Our moderator Sandra Kim is a former-public-school-turned-new-homeschool-and-full-time-working mom to three.
Whether you’ve attended conferences in the past or you’re considering your first conference adventure, you’ll come away from this webinar feeling inspired, encouraged, and equipped!
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- How much should I budget to attend a conference? (We’ve got lots of money-saving, timesaving tips for you!)
- What are the benefits to buying the materials at the conference vs. online?
- HELP! There are so many topics: which tracks should I attend?
- If I only have half a day, what should I hit and why? What if I have one whole day?
- What should I grab? Who should I talk to? (We’ll help you evaluate and prioritize what’s most important to you and your family right now!)
- What should I bring to the conference? Should I come with a friend?