Watch this free, 45-minute workshop on how to handle the busyness of the holiday season, including transitioning in and out of breaks, service opportunities, and more!
Who Is This Webinar For?
- My mom is coming to stay with our family all December. I don’t want her to be bored: how can we homeschool and still make her feel important and loved?
- We have so many Christmas parties and events on our calendar every year. How are we ever going to keep up with homeschooling and all the grading along with cooking, baking, cleaning, decorating, shopping, making gingerbread houses, and all the things?
- Can I give my kids homeschool credit for holiday service projects like serving Thanksgiving dinner at the local shelter?
If any of these questions resonate with you, join our panelists as they come alongside former public school mom, Sandra Kim, who is diving into homeschooling this fall with her three kids, ages 7, 9, and 12. Sandra’s looking ahead at the holidays and wondering how to balance working full-time, homeschooling, and trying to celebrate the holidays!
In this webinar, these homeschool moms will bring their experience, resources, ideas, and tips to help you leverage the freedom and flexibility of homeschooling to work with your family’s holiday celebrations. Come join the conversation, ask your own questions, and gather a cornucopia of creative ideas for your homeschool!
Some Questions We’ll Answer
- How do I juggle homeschooling and celebrating the holidays?
- Is there a way to slow down and breathe—and have fun? What are our options as homeschoolers?
- Are there any holiday-themed projects, hands-on activities, or field trips we can do that take minimal prep time for mom or dad?
- Where can I find ready-to-use holiday unit studies, lapbooks, or read-aloud lists?
- How do I help my kids transition from holidays back into a regular homeschool schedule?