In this 45-minute recorded workshop, you'll learn more about personalized approaches, skipping or repeating grades, placement tests, and more!
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Are you wondering what grade your child is actually in?
- Want practical tools to help you know what your student is ready to learn now and to know whether they are staying on track for their grade and age level?
- What if your kiddo seems bored—or overwhelmed—by their current curriculum?
If any of these questions resonate with you, join HSLDA PreK-8 Educational Consultant Vicki Bentley (homeschooling mom who graduated eight) and HSLDA Staff Attorney Dan Beasley (homeschool grad/dad to four)—as they come alongside a public-school-turned-homeschool mom, Sandra Kim, to answer questions about how to handle grade levels in homeschooling—and more!
Some Topics We Cover
- What grade is my child actually in?
- Can we skip or repeat a grade?
- How do I prevent my child being bored?
- And more!