Are you a highly skilled web developer familiar with all layers of web application and integration development? Would you like to put those skills to use working full-time within the camaraderie of a small team of Christian technology professionals who enjoy developing the right solution for their customer?
HSLDA’s Technology department has experienced significant and exciting growth, and we need an IT professional who is proficient in both front-end and back-end coding. As a full stack developer, you will assist in the development and maintenance of functional and streamlined applications and integrations through their full life cycle. We invite you to bring your talents to our team at HSLDA, where you can make a lasting difference.
What You Will Do
- Develop new applications and integrations as well as improvements for existing applications and integrations.
- Troubleshoot and provide key operational support.
- Assist in designing, planning, and documentation.
- Work effectively as part of a Scrum team in two-week sprints using MS DevOps with a Git repository and a collaborative SDLC for agile development of quality, MVP deliverables
- Work closely within HSLDA standards, practices, and software stacks.
- Increase your technical acumen, staying up-to-date, and share technical innovations.
- Occasionally provide support outside of standard business hours.
What You Will Bring
- At least 3 years of serious web development experience; IT or CS degree preferred.
- Data schema design and user focused UX/UI design experience preferred.
- Self-motivation and the analytical problem-solving skills required to identify and resolve issues.
- An ability to work well on a team and independently as needed while maintaining a confident yet humble attitude and a willingness to grow.
- Being a committed Christian who supports HSLDA's mission.
What We Offer You
- Medical, prescription, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Thirteen paid holidays, plus your birthday annually
- Generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Onsite gym privileges
- A homeschool- and family-friendly work environment
- An opportunity to collaborate with a team that encourages learning and improvement
- A place to invest your talents in a meaningful cause
Does this describe you? If so, please reach out to us! Send your resume to email@example.com with "Full Stack Web Developer" in the subject line. Please include a cover letter explaining why you feel you're a good technical and cultural fit.
Please feel free to pass this message along to anyone you know who might be interested in serving in the advancement of homeschooling.
A Bit About Us
HSLDA is a Christian non-profit advocacy organization that equips homeschooling families to provide the best educational experience for their children. We do this by caring for each member family and protecting and securing the future of homeschooling. We are firmly committed to serving our members and the homeschool community.