Who Is This Webinar For?
In this webinar, Aaron Fessler (homeschool grad and dad, founder and CEO of multiple businesses) and Jenny Grove-Bradshaw (homeschool mom and entrepreneur) team up with our host Sandra Kim (former-public-school-turned-new-homeschooling-mom) to talk about sparking engaging entrepreneurial opportunities for kids!
Some Topics We Cover
- What kind of basic skills, abilities, or knowledge does my student need to launch their own business?
- Is there an ideal age for kids to begin their own venture?
- Are there tools for parents—or kids—that will help us get started? Any games?
- What are some great first-business models for young entrepreneurs?
- How do I translate entrepreneurial learning onto my high schooler’s transcript?
- What are the risks and benefits of kids starting their own businesses?
See the Video, Transcript Highlights, and Resources