In this free 45-minute recorded workshop, you'll learn more about what homeschooling actually looks like!
Who Is This Webinar For?
- “How long should homeschooling take? My kindergartner is done in an hour. My third grader is finished in four hours. Am I doing something wrong?”
- “My child is so bored with math—and so am I! If we see another worksheet, we both might scream. How can I make math FUN and interesting?”
- “My teen is so high energy. Is it OK to let him take more breaks than just recess and lunch?”
If any of these questions resonate with you, join our panelists as they come alongside former public school mom, Sandra Kim, who is diving into homeschooling this fall with her three kids, ages 7, 9, and 12.
These speakers will help Sandra break out of the one-size-fits-all traditional school mindset and fully embrace the wonderful, personalized, real-life-learning world of homeschooling. In this mindset-reset, you’ll learn creative ways to look at education and more!
Some Questions We’ll Answer
- Is “doing school” the same thing as educating my child?
- Are desks mandatory . . . or could my homeschool have a more laid-back schedule, flexible days, and a relaxed learning environment?
- Could sitting in weird positions, tumbling around, or even hanging upside down on a swing set actually be activating my kids’ physical and mental development?
- What makes learning “stick”—nurturing curiosity or memorizing facts?
- Can we incorporate field trips, baking cookies, and other hands-on activities into learning math, chemistry, biology, and literature?
- Which is more valuable:
- Getting right answers on a test—or mastering the subject?
- Using the same curriculum as other kids—or expanding my knowledge and skills through interest-based, delight-directed learning?
- Spending 7 hours a day with peers—or interacting with all ages from all walks of life in real-life situations?