Who Is This Webinar For?
- “Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics??? I don’t even know where to begin. HELP!”
- “I don’t have any experience in chemistry, software coding, or algebra: how do I give my student a strong STEM foundation?”
- “Are there free or inexpensive everyday ways to incorporate STEM into our homeschool?”
Do any of these questions resonate with you? If so, join two veteran homeschool moms—HSLDA High School Consultant and Special Needs Team Leader Rochelle Matthews-Somerville, PhD, and The Homeschool Scientist owner Michelle Moody, MEd—as they come alongside Sandra Kim, a public school-turned-new-homeschool-mom-to-three, to answer homeschooling parents’ top questions about teaching STEM. Gain insights and confidence: you can do this!
Discover how exploring STEM can spark inquiry, curiosity, and problem-solving in kids at any age. What other benefits does studying STEM bring? Could this be part of your child’s path to a lifelong love of learning? We invite you to check out this free recorded webinar to learn more!
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- What supplies do I need to teach STEM? How do I get my kids excited about it?
- Can I teach STEM to multiple ages at once?
- What kind of STEM resources are available to homeschooling parents?
- How can homeschooling families provide their kids with biology, chemistry, and physics or software coding labs?
- What if my student is interested in a specialized field, like microbiology, architecture, or meteorology?