Who Is This Webinar For?
- “When do we fit in homeschooling? Does our schedule have to match the public school schedule?”
- “How can I fit everything in? There are not enough hours in the day!”
- “Can I homeschool my teen kids and work full-time?”
Does this resonate with you? If so, check out this free recorded webinar.
Together with former-public-school-turned-new-homeschool-mom, Sandra Kim (full-time working mom to three), they’ll give you an honest glimpse into a day in their life, juggling a full-time job and teaching their kids at home. It might look different than you ever expected!
You’ll learn about the essentials that you need to make this combo work. And discover the creative workarounds and solutions you can use to help your kids—and your whole family—learn, grow, and get the important stuff done!
Bring your questions and let’s explore how this option might work for your family, too!
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- How different can our homeschool look from public school? (Way different—you get to personalize your family’s learning lifestyle!)
- Who can I ask to help? (Community, spouse, pods, co-ops, grandparents, friends . . . )
- What are some key time management tips?
- Being okay with not getting it all done (No shame!)
- Meal planning on the weekends
- Streamlining processes to save time (shopping, laundry . . . )
- Taking a team approach to housework and teaching life skills
- And more!
- How do I establish quiet times & nurture independent learning?
- What’s the best way to balance all my roles as parent, teacher, coach, lunch lady, etc.?
- Engage in intentional relationship building with kids and spouse
- Take advantage of car rides for conversations, game times
- Know when to get out of homeschool mom mode (You don’t always have to be the teacher!)
- It’s not just academics: learning to measure success holistically—how are your kids are doing mentally and emotionally, while building character and academic knowledge?