Who Is This Webinar For?
- “It's looking like more cold snowy days ahead. My kids are uninspired—and so am I . . . please send help!”
- “My kids are moping around: is there a way to put the spark back into learning (that’s easy and won’t break my budget)?”
- “I feel like I’m drawing from an empty well . . . How do I recharge? Does anyone else struggle with this?”
Our panelists include three veteran homeschooling parents—HSLDA Educational Consultant LaNissir James (mom to seven), Wild + Free founder Ainsley Arment (mom to five), and 1000 Hours Outside founder Ginny Yurich (mom to five). And our moderator is Sandra Kim, a former-public-school-turned-new-homeschool-and-full-time-working mom to three.
Together, they’ll bring you delightful, accessible, and affordable tips for keeping homeschooling in midwinter fresh and joy-filled for your whole family!
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- What are delight-driven activities? How do I find and use them in my homeschool?
- What kinds of field trips can we do in the winter?
- They’re bouncing off the walls: How can I get my kids’ energy out when it’s cold, rainy, or snowy outside?!
- What kind of little things could we celebrate—like Pancake Day, Dr. Seuss Day, or the kindest person in the family day? Where do I find ideas?
- I work and homeschool: Is self-care even possible? How do I fit it in?