Who Is This Webinar For?
What extracurricular activities fit your student? Where can you find outside-of-the-box ideas to ignite their interests?
Homeschooling gives your teen the time, flexibility and freedom to discover their passions—and pursue them! They can explore a wide variety of opportunities such as entrepreneurial efforts, life skills, volunteer work, creative endeavors like web development, videography, and much more!
Wondering where to start? Then this webinar is for you!
Come join LaNissir James (HSLDA High School Educational Consultant and homeschool mom to 7) and Lillie Schmidt (HSLDA Online Academy Manager of Academics & Faculty and homeschool grad) for an encouraging conversation with our host Sandra Kim (former-public-school-turned-new-homeschooling-mom) to talk about unique extracurriculars ideas and how to help your student find the options that best fit their strengths and goals.
Some More Topics We’ll Discuss
- Extracurriculars vs. electives and why my high schooler needs both!
- How do I document extracurricular activities for college applications and résumés? What about internships?
- What are some free options for extracurriculars?
- Exploring outside-of-the-box ideas for extracurriculars.
- Why are extracurriculars after high school important?
See Video, Transcript Highlights, and Resources