In this 45-minute recorded workshop, you can learn more about balancing homeschooling and work, co-ops, pandemic pods, setting expectations and more!
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Are you jumping into homeschooling for the first time—but you still need to work full time?
- Unsure how you’re going to help your kids learn while you focus on work?
- Wondering how to keep the kids quiet when you’re in a teleconference or on a call?
If any of these questions resonate with you, join Reimagine Education Conference founder Kim Glanowski, Working Mom’s Homeschool Story Facebook group founder Kim Nave, HSLDA Bilingual Educational Consultant Karim Morato, and HSLDA Staff Attorney Tj Schmidt as they come alongside public school-just-turned-homeschool mom, Sandra Kim, to answer these questions—and more!
Both Sandra and her husband have full-time jobs, so she’s wondering how they can make homeschooling work for their three kids. In this webinar, she’s joined by four seasoned homeschooling-and-working parents who will help her discover practical solutions and feel reassured that she can help her children thrive!
Some Topics We Cover
- Whether it is possible to work full-time and homeschool
- Where to find help with homeschooling
- Tips and hacks for making homeschooling work with either two working parents or a single working parent
- Co-ops & pandemic pods
- Setting expectations
- Motivating your kids
- And more!