Watch this 45-minute recorded webinar!
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Are you jumping into homeschooling for the first time?
- Looking for supplemental resources?
- Strategies for teaching challenging subjects?
- Questioning whether you are qualified to homeschool?
The short answer? Yes, you are! You taught your child how to walk, talk, and so much more. No one loves your child more than you do, and you know your child better than anyone else. Join HSLDA Educational Consultant Anita Gibson, and HSLDA Staff Attorney TJ Schmidt as they discuss why parents are qualified to homeschool.
Some Topics We Cover
- The differences between traditional classroom education and personalized home education.
- Resources for supplementing homeschooling.
- Strategies for teaching subjects where you don't feel qualified.
- Finding help outside your homeschool.
- Using curriculum with a teacher’s manual to help you teach.
- And more!