In this free 45-minute recorded webinar, you'll learn more about how you're innately capable to be your child's teacher, how you can help your children adjust to being taught at home, and what it looks like to successfully homeschool.
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Are you jumping into homeschooling for the first time?
- Looking for supplemental resources?
- Searching for strategies to teach challenging subjects?
- Questioning whether you are qualified to homeschool?
The short answer? Yes, you are! You taught your child how to walk, talk, and so much more. No one loves your child more than you do, and you know your child better than anyone else. Join HSLDA Educational Consultant Anita Gibson and HSLDA Staff Attorney TJ Schmidt as they discuss why parents are qualified to homeschool.
Some Topics We Cover
- The differences between traditional classroom education and personalized home education.
- Resources for supplementing homeschooling.
- Strategies for teaching subjects where you don't feel qualified.
- Finding help outside the home.
- Using curriculum with a teacher’s manual to help you teach.
- And more!