Who Is This Webinar For?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is quickly becoming a hot topic. We hear about it all over the news, but what does it mean for you? What types of AI are out there? How integrated is AI in your day-to-day life? Have you wondered if it’s something you should avoid? Or are you eager to learn how to use it well? As a homeschool parent, it is crucial to understand the benefits as well as the safety concerns, especially when considering use within your family and homeschooling.
These very questions and ideas will be the focus of Part 1 of this series. We’ll address how to be mindful of the drawbacks and adverse effects associated with AI. We’ll also explore the benefits of AI, and how to create helpful and positive tools for your homeschool and family.
Interested in learning more about this topic? Then this webinar is for you!
Come join Andrea Davis (Founder of Better Screen Time) and Doug Smith (Engineer and Author of [Un]Intentional: How Screens Secretly Shape Your Desires, and How You Can Break Free) for an encouraging conversation with our host Sandra Kim (HSLDA Director of Media Relations and homeschool mom) to discuss handling this new technology with wisdom.
Some More Topics We’ll Discuss
- Is artificial intelligence (AI) something to fear?
- How do we interact with AI daily?
- Can AI benefit your homeschool?
- How do you talk about it with your child or teen?
- What are the positives and negatives associated with AI?
- From libraries to Google and now this–how do we keep up with the technology at our fingertips?
- Should we ignore AI or learn how to use it well?