Who Is This Webinar For?
- “How much time should homeschooling really take each day? Is it different for my 1st grader versus my 11th grader?”
- “My kids are 5, 7, and 11. Is there any way to teach them the same subject at the same time, yet at their own level?”
- “I’m struggling to keep up with homeschooling and get dinner on the table—forget laundry or housework. Feels like a disaster zone. Help!!!"
Do these questions resonate with you? If so, check out this free recorded webinar!
Our panel of seasoned homeschooling moms will come alongside you with reassuring insights, tips, and tools. Tiffany Jefferson is homeschool mama to 10, and HSLDA PreK-8 Educational Consultant Vicki Bentley homeschooled her eight biological kids, plus nine foster kids through the years.
You’ll hear their true experiences—the wins and fails, what worked and what didn’t—in this warm and welcoming conversation with our moderator Sandra Kim—a former-public-school-turned-new-homeschool-and-full-time-working mom to three.
So bring your questions and discover creative solutions to customize homeschooling so your kids—and your whole family—can thrive!
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- How do I teach multiple kids efficiently—and still keep learning fun?!
- Can I combine and teach more than one subject at once (like history, art, music, and social science)? Which subjects work for this and which don’t?
- Do I have to teach every lesson, supervise kids doing schoolwork, and administer all the tests myself? What’s OK to delegate and how?
- Who can I delegate to? In my family? Online? Outside my family?
- How do I encourage independent learning and initiative?
- What kind of tweaks to my home and kids’ homeschool space could help us become more efficient?