Did you know that HSLDA has helped members in a wide variety of homeschool-related cases from veteran affairs and social security benefits to issues with local school districts? Listen in as Kevin Boden (HSLDA Staff Attorney) and Jim Mason (HSLDA President) discuss past cases that have had significant influence on homeschool freedom and why these cases serve as a reminder that we must, as James Madison said many years ago, “take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.”
- Read more about the cases:
- Interested in joining HSLDA? Become a member here.
- Consider supporting homeschool families through a donation.
- Get Homeschool Talks in your inbox.
- Suggest a guest for Homeschool Talks.