51 results for hslda member savings
HSLDA membership can save you money in many ways!
Your membership includes services that could cost you hundreds (or even thousands!) of dollars elsewhere—services like attorney consultation about any homeschool question, legal representation if your homeschool is taken to court, a 24/7 hotline for emergency legal assistance, one-on-one homeschool coaching, guidance preparing transcripts and college applications, and much more.
HSLDA offers specially negotiated discounts with outside vendors for travel, technology, curriculum, and more through our Member Savings program. Click here to start saving today!
Members get discounts on graduation supplies, books, and more at the HSLDA Store.
You receive a full year of the member benefits listed below for less than you would pay for an hour of an attorney’s time almost anywhere else!
Member Legal Services
- Personalized answers to all your homeschooling-related legal questions.
- Full representation at every stage of legal proceedings, through letters, phone calls, and even court representation.* (This may involve HSLDA hiring local attorneys at no charge to you.)**
- Access to 24/7 hotline for legal emergencies.
Member Consultant Services
Get one-on-one advice by phone or email from our preK–12 Educational Consultants. They can help you:
- Get started homeschooling.
- Homeschool a child with special needs.
- Plan classes and choose curriculum.
- Make a high school transcript.
- And much more!
Other Member Services
Here are more services and resources that are available to our members:
- 24/7 access to our members-only online resources, including detailed information and printable forms to help you comply with your state’s homeschooling regulations.
- Save money by using specially negotiated discounts with outside vendors for travel, technology, curriculum, and more through our Member Savings program.
- Get discounts on graduation supplies, books, and more at the HSLDA Store.
- Receive the Home School Court Report, our quarterly member magazine packed with homeschooling news, analysis, stories, tips, and encouragement.
Click here to pick your pricing plan and start your membership!
* Consistent with government regulations and ethical standards, we cannot guarantee representation to members in every case or every appeal. Learn more here.
** Please note that member families who choose to consult independently with a non-HSLDA attorney must do so at their own expense.
Curriculum Grants are for HSLDA member families experiencing financial hardship. They may be used to help cover:
- Curricula and materials for core academic subjects and some electives
- Tuition for co-ops and academic classes, including online classes and dual enrollment
- Academic testing and tutoring
- School-related technology
- Diagnostic testing, therapies, and specialized materials for children with special needs
- School supplies
Grants are typically a few hundred dollars per homeschooled child, depending on your family size and circumstances.
Curriculum Grants have specific eligibility requirements and are offered at limited times throughout the year. To learn more about this grant, please read the Curriculum Grant article thoroughly to see if and when you can apply. From there, you can access the application.
Looking for other ways to make your dollars count? You might want to check out:
- Our list of free and inexpensive homeschooling resources
- Our Member Savings program, which offers discounts to members from over 30 national companies
- Article: Homeschooling on a Budget. . . or No Budget?
- Webinar: You Can Homeschool on a Budget