60 results for how to's webinar
Finding the right resources for your student with special needs is critical, and HSLDA can help you find them! We have a lot of free articles and resources that you can look into. Here are a few options:
- Article: How to Choose Curriculum for Your Child with Special Needs
- Article: How to Adapt Any Curriculum to Your Child’s Special Needs
- Article: What Are Accommodations? Could They Help My Child Learn?
- Article: Beginner’s Guide: Using Assistive Technology in My Homeschool
- Webinar: You Can Homeschool with Special Needs!
For some reason "wants to" struck me as creepy in this instance.
Curriculum Grants are for HSLDA member families experiencing financial hardship. They may be used to help cover:
- Curricula and materials for core academic subjects and some electives
- Tuition for co-ops and academic classes, including online classes and dual enrollment
- Academic testing and tutoring
- School-related technology
- Diagnostic testing, therapies, and specialized materials for children with special needs
- School supplies
Grants are typically a few hundred dollars per homeschooled child, depending on your family size and circumstances.
Curriculum Grants have specific eligibility requirements and are offered at limited times throughout the year. To learn more about this grant, please read the Curriculum Grant article thoroughly to see if and when you can apply. From there, you can access the application.
Looking for other ways to make your dollars count? You might want to check out:
- Our list of free and inexpensive homeschooling resources
- Our Member Savings program, which offers discounts to members from over 30 national companies
- Article: Homeschooling on a Budget. . . or No Budget?
- Webinar: You Can Homeschool on a Budget