4 results for detailed legal analysis
You receive a full year of the member benefits listed below for less than you would pay for an hour of an attorney’s time almost anywhere else!
Member Legal Services
- Personalized answers to all your homeschooling-related legal questions.
- Full representation at every stage of legal proceedings, through letters, phone calls, and even court representation.* (This may involve HSLDA hiring local attorneys at no charge to you.)**
- Access to 24/7 hotline for legal emergencies.
Member Consultant Services
Get one-on-one advice by phone or email from our preK–12 Educational Consultants. They can help you:
- Get started homeschooling.
- Homeschool a child with special needs.
- Plan classes and choose curriculum.
- Make a high school transcript.
- And much more!
Other Member Services
Here are more services and resources that are available to our members:
- 24/7 access to our members-only online resources, including detailed information and printable forms to help you comply with your state’s homeschooling regulations.
- Save money by using specially negotiated discounts with outside vendors for travel, technology, curriculum, and more through our Member Savings program.
- Get discounts on graduation supplies, books, and more at the HSLDA Store.
- Receive the Home School Court Report, our quarterly member magazine packed with homeschooling news, analysis, stories, tips, and encouragement.
Click here to pick your pricing plan and start your membership!
* Consistent with government regulations and ethical standards, we cannot guarantee representation to members in every case or every appeal. Learn more here.
** Please note that member families who choose to consult independently with a non-HSLDA attorney must do so at their own expense.