Watch this 45-minute recorded workshop on IEPs, curriculum, evaluations and special education services, and more!
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Are you jumping into homeschooling for the first time—with a child who has special needs?
- Wondering about legal requirements or what to do if your struggling learner has an IEP?
- Concerned about what kind of special education services, therapies, or accommodations are available to your student if you homeschool?
If any of these questions resonate with you, join HSLDA Special Needs Consultant Dr. Rochelle Matthews-Somerville, Equipping Minds Founder Dr. Carol Brown, and HSLDA Staff Attorney Tj Schmidt—as they come alongside public school-just-turned-homeschool mom, Sandra Kim, to answer these questions about homeschooling with special needs—and more!
Some Topics We Cover
- Can I homeschool a child with an IEP?
- Parents' options to find special education services for their child
- How do I find time for myself as a parent?
- Tips for finding curriculum
- Alternate evaluation options
- And more!