Who Is This Webinar For?
- “We're in a rut and no one is excited about anything . . . are my kids learning at all?"
- “My house looks like a hurricane zone since I started homeschooling—I feel like such a failure."
- "Am I as a parent doing enough?"
If this resonates with you, join our panelists LaNissir James (mom to seven), Heather Frommack (mom to five), and Darren Jones (homeschool grad and dad to four).
Together with public-school-turned-new-homeschool-mom, Sandra Kim (mom to three), they'll share their own families' ready-to-quit moments and talk about the ups and downs of their homeschooling journeys.
And more than that-they'll bring you hope and help for the hard days with encouragement, fresh perspective, and outside-the-box approaches.
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- Being realistic: Does my family have any expectations and habits that need to change while homeschooling?
- How do I deal with behavioral issues, or clashing personalities?
- My worries as a parent:
- Kids aren't getting concepts, and I don't have time to follow up. Help!
- Am I ruining my kids by homeschooling?
- What if they don't learn enough?
- What are some practical workarounds or solutions?