Who Is This Webinar For?
- “We're in a rut and no one is excited about anything . . . are my kids learning at all?"
- “My house looks like a hurricane zone since I started homeschooling—I feel like such a failure."
- "Am I as a parent doing enough?"
If this resonates with you, join our panelists LaNissir James (mom to seven), Heather Frommack (mom to five), and Darren Jones (homeschool grad and dad to four).
Together with public-school-turned-new-homeschool-mom, Sandra Kim (mom to three), they'll share their own families' ready-to-quit moments and talk about the ups and downs of their homeschooling journeys.
And more than that-they'll bring you hope and help for the hard days with encouragement, fresh perspective, and outside-the-box approaches.
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- Being realistic: Does my family have any expectations and habits that need to change while homeschooling?
- How do I deal with behavioral issues, or clashing personalities?
- My worries as a parent:
- Kids aren't getting concepts, and I don't have time to follow up. Help!
- Am I ruining my kids by homeschooling?
- What if they don't learn enough?
- What are some practical workarounds or solutions?
Meet the Speakers for This Webinar
- LaNissir James, BS, HSLDA High School Consultant and Outreach Coordinator, Homeschooling Mom to Seven (two graduated)
- Heather Frommack, RDN, HSLDA Director of Outreach and Consulting Services, Homeschooling Mom to Five (three graduated)
- Darren Jones, Esq., HSLDA Senior Counsel and Director of Group Services, Homeschool Grad, Homeschooling Dad to Four (one graduated)
Workshop will stream live on February 4 at 7:00 p.m. ET.
About this Webinar Series
This pandemic has many parents searching for educational alternatives that can work for the entire family this fall. If you think homeschooling might be your family’s best option right now, our LIVE webinars are for you!
HSLDA is the largest homeschooling organization in the US. We have worked to advance and protect homeschooling freedom in all 50 states and territories since 1983.
Let us show you the ropes and what to expect if you’re making the transition from public school to homeschooling this fall. You can do it, and we’re here to help!
Check out all of HSLDA’s upcoming webinars and recorded events.