Who Is This Webinar For?
- “Is homeschooling even possible as a single working parent on top of cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, driving the kids everywhere—and everything else?"
- “What about finances—can I afford to homeschool as a single parent?"
- “Where can I find support if I homeschool?”
Does this resonate with you? If so, join us for this free webinar.
Whether you are a single parent or frequently find yourself flying solo because your spouse’s job requires extended travel, our panel of experienced homeschooling moms will come alongside you with reassuring insight, tips, and essentials for homeschooling as a single parent!
Kim Sorgius of NotConsumed.com is a full-time working single homeschool mom to two girls and two boys. Erin Eskew is a journalist, Army wife, and homeschool mom to four boys. They’ll share their honest and real stories in this warm and welcoming conversation with our moderator Sandra Kim—a former-public-school-turned-new-homeschool-and-full-time-working mom to three.
So bring your questions and discover creative solutions to customize homeschooling so your kids—and your whole family—can thrive!
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- Start with 3 keys to making homeschooling work as a single parent: maximizing flexibility, planning, and building support
- Schedules: Do we have to homeschool during regular school hours?
- How can our homeschool adapt to changing dynamics, such as:
- Shared custody situation (staying part-time with each parent)
- One parent comes back and forth on extended work assignments
- Other things that disrupt our family rhythms (So many things!)
- I’m overwhelmed: I just can’t get it all done—help! (We’ve got tips!)