Get the tools you need in order to simplify your homeschooling. SchoolhouseTeachers.com is the curriculum site of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine and currently offers more than 300 classes for ages preschool through high school as well as courses for parents. Courses vary in length and intensity, from a few weeks to a full year or more. Suggested academic weighting for transcripts of select high school classes is included.
Join today and gain full access to daily, weekly, and monthly assignments and fun activities for your students, from your littlest learners to your teens. Take a look at all the educational materials that will become available to you and your children when you become a SchoolhouseTeachers.com member:
- Lessons for academic subjects such as math, history, writing, science, and more like biology, geology, and pre-algebra!
- Enrichment and elective courses that include Social Justice, Public Speaking, French, Spanish, Filmmaking, Web Game Design, Beginning Guitar, Economics, Photography, Art, Logic, Mock Trial, Media Socialization, and Career Exploration, with new subjects being added frequently.
- Unique activities like Lapbooking that can supplement your regular curriculum—or create your own curriculum by mixing and matching the daily spelling, history, and writing lessons, as well as book activities.
- Almost all courses include a written component; some include audio and video as well.
Plus, homeschool resources that will inspire you and support your goals for your school:
- Access the newest issue of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine each quarter.
- Access all digital back issues of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine.
- View recorded Schoolhouse Expo webinars, or listen to MP3 recordings.
- Download all current digital Schoolhouse Planners.
One membership to SchoolhouseTeachers.com serves your entire family, regardless of how many children you are homeschooling or their ages. There are no per-child fees, and courses are not live so you can start any time.