Are you a highly skilled Salesforce developer experienced with Experience Cloud? Would you like to put those skills to use working full-time within the camaraderie of a small team of Christian technology professionals who enjoy developing the right solution for their customer?
HSLDA’s technology department has experienced significant and exciting growth, and we need an IT professional who is proficient in both Salesforce technology and Experience Cloud UI development. As a Salesforce developer, you will assist in the development and maintenance of functional and streamlined applications through their full life cycle. Join our IT team and thrive in a career you can believe in.
What You Will Do
- Develop highly functional web UIs from provided designs using LWCs; convert Aura components to LWCs.
- Work with the IT team and end-users to turn their needs and processes into elegant tools.
- Design optimal architectures for gathering, presenting, and managing data in a public community.
- Evaluate tradeoffs between using new code, flows, and App Exchange tools.
- Work effectively as part of a Scrum team in two-week sprints using MS DevOps with a Git repository and a collaborative SDLC for agile development of quality, MVP deliverables.
- Increase your technical acumen, stay up-to-date and share technical innovations.
- Work within the tech stack, standards, and best practices of HSLDA.
- Work both on a team and independently as needed while maintaining a confident yet humble attitude and a willingness to grow.
What You Will Bring
- At least 3 years of Salesforce development experience; IT or CS degree is preferred.
- Self-motivation and the analytical problem-solving skills required to identify and resolve issues.
- An ability to work well on a team and independently as needed while maintaining a confident yet humble attitude and a willingness to grow.
- A commitment to Christianity and HSLDA’s mission to support homeschooling.
What We Offer You
- Medical, prescription, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Thirteen paid holidays, plus your birthday annually
- Generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Onsite gym privileges
- A homeschool- and family-friendly work environment
- An opportunity to collaborate with a team that encourages learning and improvement
- A place to invest your talents in a meaningful cause
Does this describe you? If so, please reach out to us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Salesforce Experience Cloud Developer in the subject line. Please include a cover letter explaining why you feel you're a good technical and cultural fit. This is a full-time position. We prefer an onsite candidate but will consider remote work for the right fit. We are very interested in seeing examples of your work, so please include links to projects you've previously done, or to your portfolio if you have one.
Please feel free to pass this message along to anyone you know who might be interested in serving in the advancement of homeschooling.
HSLDA is a Christian non-profit advocacy organization that equips homeschooling families to provide the best educational experience for their children. We do this by caring for each member family and protecting and securing the future of homeschooling.
We are firmly committed to serving our members and the homeschool community. We invite you to bring your talents to our team at HSLDA, where you can make a lasting difference.