What You Will Be Doing
- Leading the IT team to develop and maintain a Salesforce Lightning Community; this includes new solution development and integrations between existing systems.
- Improving and maintaining existing systems.
- Adhering to HSLDA standards, practices, and software stacks.
- Executing small, quality, MVP deliverables on a rapid, agile development cycle.
- Creating the right solutions with your team through specifications, architecture, and designs.
- Increasing your technical acumen, staying up-to-date, and sharing technical innovations.
- Working full-time, onsite, in Purcellville, VA within the camaraderie of a small team of Christian professionals who enjoy technology and wowing our customers with the right solutions.
What this Opportunity Means for You
- Advancing homeschool freedom by contributing to vital technological solutions.
- Working in a homeschool- and family-friendly environment.
- Collaborating with a team that encourages learning and improvement.
- Receiving a generous, comprehensive benefits package, including family healthcare coverage, life insurance, long-term care, 401k, 13 paid holidays, and generous vacation time—as well as onsite gym privileges.
What You Need for This Position
- To be a committed Christian and support HSLDA's mission.
- A passion for delivering quality, reliable software solutions.
- An ability to function well on a team—giving support, welcoming input, and keeping everyone informed.
- A confident yet humble attitude—technical competence with a willingness to grow.
- A self-motivated and investigative spirit to find, own, and fix the issue.
- A bachelor's degree is a plus!
Does this describe you? If so, please reach out to us! You can apply by sending your résumé, along with a cover letter explaining why you feel you’re a good technical and cultural fit, to email@example.com. Please include “Salesforce Web Developer” in the subject line.
A Bit About Us
HSLDA is a Christian non-profit advocacy organization that equips homeschooling families to provide the best educational experience for their children. We do this by caring for each member family and protecting and securing the future of homeschooling. We are firmly committed to serving our members and the homeschool community.