HSLDA Online Academy is seeking a full-time, on-site Operations Manager to join our team at our Purcellville, VA office.
What's In It for You
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team, serving our members and the homeschool community.
- A homeschool- and family-friendly work environment that values encouraging the best in every family.
- A generous, comprehensive benefits package, including medical, vision, and dental coverage, life insurance, long-term care, 401k, 14 paid holidays, generous vacation time—as well as an on-site gym.
What You Will Do
- Supervise the Academy’s Operations and Customer Service staff, including conducting performance reviews, training, and giving constructive feedback for continued growth.
- Address complex customer issues and resolve conflicts involving students/parents.
- Oversee academic year setup and updates in SIS, LMS, and website.
- Coordinate with technology vendors to continuously improve the Academy’s student, parent, and teacher experience.
- Manage deployment and maintenance of software, online platforms, and other technological tools utilized by staff, instructors, and students.
- Assist with financial and operational reports and forecasts, and with the creation and management of the Academy’s annual budget.
- Administer digital marketing, such as search ad campaigns, SEO, and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Assist the Administrative Director with special projects as needed.
What You Need for This Position
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately work with and analyze numbers and data.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional phone manner, and the ability to handle conflict professionally and graciously.
- A strong work ethic, and willingness to periodically work extra hours when needed.
- Being a committed Christian who is passionate about HSLDA’s mission.
- Experience working in a managerial or project management role strongly preferred.
- Experience with Canvas LMS and/or Adobe Connect preferred.
- Experience with digital marketing as well as Google Analytics and/or Google Ads preferred.
- Experience with online learning preferred.
Does this describe you? If so, please reach out to us! You can apply by sending your resume, with a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good professional and cultural fit, to email@example.com. Please make sure to type “Operations Manager” in the subject line.
A Bit About Us
HSLDA Online Academy operates as a division of HSLDA Action and is dedicated to providing quality Christian online courses to students everywhere. Our main office is in Purcellville, VA.