Who Is This Webinar For?
- “Well . . . this is our first year of homeschooling and I think my kids are OK. But how do I really know?”
- “Grumpy. We're all so grumpy. We’re done with winter and tired of schoolwork. No one wants to do anything.”
- “It’s going pretty well overall, but my kids are kinda struggling with a couple of subjects. Is it my kids? Is it the curriculum? What do I do to fix it?"
Does this resonate with you? If so, check out this free webinar with HSLDA Educational Consultant Heather Frommack—a homeschooling mom to five, HSLDA High School Consultant Rochelle Matthews-Somerville—homeschooling mom to six (one graduated),—and moderator Sandra Kim—a former-public-school-turned-new-homeschool-and-full-time-working mom to three (ages 8, 10, and 13).
In this webinar, they’ll come alongside you with practical, creative ways to “take your family’s homeschool temperature” with your kids. You’ll be equipped with confidence, tips, and tools to (1) evaluate how things are going, (2) identify where tweaks or changes may be needed, and (3) adapt and adjust to keep homeschooling working well for your whole family.
Plus . . . you’ll discover how to recognize and celebrate your wins, help your kids continue learning and growing—and keep your sanity!
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- How can I gauge how my kids are doing? How do I know if this is the right curriculum, class, or co-op for them?
- What kinds of questions can I ask my kids: What do they like best? Least? What have they learned . . . ?
- How do I tell the difference: whether something in our homeschool (a) isn’t working for me—or (b) isn’t working for my kids? (And then what?!)
- If we’re stuck in a rut, what could I change to keep things fresh? How much can I tweak our daily schedule, learning pace, and environment?
- What does success in homeschooling look like? And what are creative ways to celebrate wins?