HSLDA Online Academy offers high school courses that homeschool or private school parents can use to supplement their students' high school education.
Strengthen Your Faith
Academy courses are taught from a distinctly Christian perspective. Students join a virtual campus where they discuss the intersection of faith and academics with fellow Christian high schoolers, learning to better understand and articulate their beliefs.
Prepare for College
HSLDA Online Academy's standard high school courses are designed to help students master foundational knowledge and develop study skills that will benefit them throughout high school and college.
Our challenging upper-level Advanced Placement® courses help high school juniors and seniors develop strong study habits and college-level reading and writing skills. Each course meets the College Board's requirements for an official AP® designation, preparing students for the related AP® subject exam.
Enjoy Flexible Classes
Academy classes combine the flexibility of independent study with the best of classroom learning. Students have 24/7 access to course materials. They interact with classmates and instructors through email, discussion forums, and weekly live class sessions. Teachers provide feedback on assignments and answers to questions throughout the week.
HSLDA Online Academy Is For You If . . .
- You are a high school student with strong reading and writing skills.
- You like the convenience of online learning.
- You want to take quality courses taught by teachers who share your biblical worldview.
- You like learning interactively through discussion with your teacher and classmates.
- You want to save time and money by earning college credit now through AP® testing.