Who Is This Webinar For?
- “Our house is a disaster, dinner’s not ready, and everyone wants another snack—but we’re still trying to finish today’s homeschooling!”
- “The toddler keeps crayoning everything during read-aloud time! Help!”
- “I feel like I am constantly behind . . . and there are soooooo many subjects . . .”
Does this resonate with you? If so, watch this free webinar.
Our panel includes HSLDA Educational Consultants and homeschooling moms Natalie Mack and Heather Frommack—along with homeschooling mom to four (ages 1 to 10), Karah Walker.
Together with former-public-school-turned-new-homeschool-mom, Sandra Kim (full-time working mom to three), they’ll explore helpful strategies, workarounds, and solid solutions for homeschooling multiple age levels simultaneously.
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- Can I combine certain subjects or grades for two kids who are close in skill levels? (Yes! Let’s talk about the options.)
- What do I do with my preschooler while I homeschool my older kids? (Hold tight: we’ve got lots of ideas for you!)
- How do I encourage independent learning skills?
- How can I maximize my time? Where can I involve my family?
- Creative Home Ec. & Life Skills: Ways to engage kids
- Leveraging naps & laps (both sitting & running!)
- And more!