Who Is This Webinar For?
- “My cousin’s neighbor is starting a homeschool pod. What’s the difference between a homeschool pod and a homeschool co-op?”
- “Could my kids benefit from joining a pod or co-op?”
- “So what kinds of pods and co-ops are there? What does a day in ‘pod-life’ look like?”
If any of these questions resonate with you, join our panelists as they come alongside former public school mom, Sandra Kim, who is diving into homeschooling this fall with her three kids, ages 7, 9, and 12.
Sandra just joined a pod and is continuing to explore her kids’ options in their new educational adventure.
Together, these speakers and Sandra will walk through the wide variety of choices available to homeschooling families and help answer your questions about homeschool learning groups!
Some Questions We’ll Answer
- How pods and co-ops work:
- What subjects or skills get covered?
- What age ranges?
- When and where do they meet?
- What about parents who work full-time?
- Where do I find a pod or co-op?
- I just can’t locate any pod or co-op near me: how do I start one?
- Are homeschool pods and co-ops legal in my state—and are there any other legal issues to be aware of?