Who is this webinar for?
- What kind of records do I need to keep while homeschooling my child?
- Do I need to take attendance every day?
- How will I evaluate my student’s progress?
Public school mom Sandra Kim has decided to jump into homeschooling this fall with her three kids—and now she’s wondering what kind of records she needs to keep for her kids and just how she should be keeping them.
If any of these questions resonate with you, join HSLDA High School Consultant Carol Becker, HSLDA Director of Outreach & Consulting Heather Frommack, and HSLDA Senior Counsel Darren Jones as they come alongside Sandra to help answer her questions and reassure her that she can help her children thrive!
Some topics we cover:
- What four factors determine which homeschooling records I need to keep for my child?
- What are the seven types of records homeschoolers usually keep?
- How long should I keep each kind of record?
- Can you give me a speed tour of the recordkeeping tools available to homeschooling parents?
- What kind of testing is required for my homeschool student?
- Can you explain testing alternatives like portfolios and evaluations—and when should I use them?
- And more!