Who Is This Webinar For?
- “What tools can help me guide my teen to discover and develop their interests, strengths, and opportunities for growth?”
- “Will my student's homeschool diploma be accepted by colleges and employers?”
- “How can I prepare my homeschool teen for life after high school?”
Does this resonate with you? If so, watch this free webinar!
Our panelists include HSLDA High School Consultant Carol Becker (mom to two homeschool college grads), and Fifth Avenue Brands CEO and entrepreneur Richard Lorenzen (homeschool grad).
Together with former-public-school-turned-new-homeschool-mom, Sandra Kim (full-time working mom to three), they’ll explore options available to homeschool grads with and without college degrees. You’ll get an overview of customizing your high
schooler’s education, keeping an accurate transcript, and providing a diploma.
You can confidently guide your teen in identifying and reaching their goals through high school and beyond!
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- What kind of options are available to homeschool grads? (The sky’s the limit!) We'll talk about college, employment, trade school, apprenticeships, internships, entrepreneurship, military, gap years (Think: living abroad, volunteering),
- How do I help my teen identify what they are interested in and good at?
- What does career guidance look like in homeschooling? (This can be really fun!)
- Can elective courses be customized for career exploration?
- How do I plan out high school with my student's end goals in mind?