Who Is This Webinar For?
- “Distance learning just isn’t working for our family!
- “My child is so frustrated—and so am I! Why is this so hard?”
- “My kids all have different online class time and a gazillion online passwords—and I work from home! I just can’t juggle everything.”
If any of these sentiments resonate with you, join our panelists as they come alongside Sandra Kim, mom of three kids ages 7, 9, and 12, and answer her questions—and yours—about experiences with distance learning.
Some Topics We Cover
- Finding online classroom communication confusing?
- Do you have enough support from teachers? school administration? at home?
- How is student collaboration and interaction going?
- Are kids able to stay motivated and engaged learning remotely?
- What are some of the biggest issues families are facing in distance learning?
- Screen fatigue / more seat-time than appropriate for young kids or kids with learning challenges
- Technology failures (WiFi not available or unreliable, multiple log-ins)
- Feeling of isolation
- Difficulty getting immediate feedback
- Difficult to monitor what kids are looking at on Chromebook: gaming, inappropriate content, unlimited YouTube