A Bit About Us
HSLDA is a Christian non-profit advocacy organization that equips homeschooling families to provide the best educational experience for their children. We do this by caring for each member family and protecting and securing the future of homeschooling. We are firmly committed to serving our members and the homeschool community.
What’s In It for You
- Advancing homeschool freedom by contributing to vital technological solutions.
- Working in a homeschool- and family-friendly environment.
- Collaborating with a team that encourages learning and improvement.
- Receiving a generous, comprehensive benefits package, including family healthcare coverage, life insurance, long-term care, 401k, 13 paid holidays, and generous vacation time—as well as onsite gym privileges.
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing and maintaining Salesforce solutions with a dynamic team. Development will include Lightning Components, Lightning Communities, and integrations using both Apex and no-code tools.
- Improving and maintaining existing systems and integrations.
- Adhering to HSLDA standards, practices, and software stacks.
- Executing small, quality, MVP deliverables on a rapid, agile development cycle.
- Creating the right solutions with your team through specifications, architecture, and designs.
- Increasing your technical acumen, staying up-to-date, and sharing technical innovations.
- Working full-time, onsite, in Purcellville, VA within the camaraderie of a small team of Christian professionals who enjoy technology and wowing our customers with the right solutions.
What You Need for This Position
- To be a committed Christian and have a desire to support homeschooling freedom.
- A passion for delivering quality, reliable software solutions.
- giving support, welcoming input, and keeping everyone informed.
- A confident yet humble attitude—technical competence with a willingness to grow.
- A self-motivated and investigative spirit to find, own, and fix the issue.
Does this describe you? If so, please reach out to us! You can apply by sending your résumé, along with a cover letter explaining why you feel you’re a good technical and cultural fit, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Salesforce Cloud Developer” in the subject line.