Homeschooling Thru High School
You can Before H.S. During H.S. After H.S. Resources FAQs Blog

High School Consultant's Blog
Show Current PostsSelected Post
7/27/2007 9:59:08 AM
PSAT Test Registration

The PSAT test is given once a year in October.  Sophomores may take the PSAT for practice, while those in their third year of high school may take the PSAT to potentially qualify for the National Merit Scholarship.  Homeschoolers must register for the test at a local public or private school.  Since schools may order their tests in the summer, you should contact your local school now to register your child for the test if she/he is planning to take it.  For more details on the PSAT see and .  If you are an HSLDA member and have any difficulty when trying to register your child for the PSAT, please contact us.