Homeschooling Thru High School
You can Before H.S. During H.S. After H.S. Resources FAQs Blog

High School Consultant's Blog
Post ID: 405Comment on Selected Post
Thank you for taking the time to comment on the blog post you just read. A copy of the blog post is shown below for your reference. We welcome your comments and will take them into consideration even if we don't respond to you directly. HSLDA Blog comments are not public and will not be directly available to viewers of the HSLDA Blogs. If you have a question or need more information about HSLDA please email us at or call (540) 338-5600.


Contact Information:
Name: (optional)
Email: (optional)

Enter the Post ID number from the gray box above:

1/30/2012 9:50:31 AM
Government Funding of College Financial Aid

College financial aid is available from both federal and state government entities.  HSLDA takes a neutral stance on the merits of accepting monies from the government for college expenses.  However, HSLDA will advocate on behalf of homeschool parents to ensure that a parent-issued diploma is as valid as a public or accredited private school diploma when seeking financial aid.