Homeschooling Thru High School
You can Before H.S. During H.S. After H.S. Resources FAQs Blog

High School Consultant's Blog
Post ID: 169Comment on Selected Post
Thank you for taking the time to comment on the blog post you just read. A copy of the blog post is shown below for your reference. We welcome your comments and will take them into consideration even if we don't respond to you directly. HSLDA Blog comments are not public and will not be directly available to viewers of the HSLDA Blogs. If you have a question or need more information about HSLDA please email us at or call (540) 338-5600.


Contact Information:
Name: (optional)
Email: (optional)

Enter the Post ID number from the gray box above:

10/19/2007 11:54:40 AM
AP Course Designation Changes

Beginning in 2007, changes to AP (Advanced Placement) course designations have been made by AP Central (College Board). Any teacher, parent, or independent learner providing an AP course must submit a course audit and syllabus to AP Central for approval before being authorized to designate the course on the student’s transcript as an AP course. The purpose for this is to attempt to insure consistent quality in AP course requirements “to assist colleges to better interpret secondary school courses marked ‘AP’ on students’ transcripts.” (AP Central) On AP Central’s websiteyou will find information on creating your account in order to submit the necessary forms. If you have questions, you can also call 877.274.3570.